The purpose of this site is to...
- Share some family history information dating back to the early 1700's, and covering
the migration through North America including:
If you find a link to your own research, be sure to
let me know -- it is amazing how many distant relatives
I've now heard from.
- (?>)New York>Ohio>Iowa>Missouri
- (?>)North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky>Missouri
- Record and preserve some of the family lore. (If any family members want to pass on
some more lore, send it in; I'll be sure to
include it here as quickly as I can.)
- Provide links to other sites that research this particular family, most notably cousin
Judy Davison's website about the Hughes family and cousin
Norma Zanetti's website about the Axsom family. If you have a site that highlights another branch, please
let me know.
David Wayne Louis Hughes
There are now
for a total of 279 people, not counting those currently listed only in the
descendants of Ira Hughes and Sally Serrin page.
(There are 338 different names in the index, due to people using different names throughout their lifetime.)
I put up additional individuals and information as I can, so be sure to come back from time to time; read
the change log if you want to see what has changed recently.
Potentially helpful features:
Related and "Un-related" Links:
The Sharing Plate